We are delighted to be able to open and welcome your families safely through our doors again.
Your health and safety are paramount and we have outlined our COVID policy here so you can enjoy peace of mind whilst in the space.
In line with government guidelines from December 3rd, we have undertaken a thorough risk assessment. All staff are certified in COVID-19 infection control and we have introduced the following measures:
- As per government restrictions, we now offer a dedicated play zone with a table per adult and child (household). We have restricted numbers and sessions must be pre-booked.
- The play area and tables are thoroughly cleaned and sanitised after each play session.
- Each table has a basket with its own hand sanitiser and anti-bacterial wipes.
- All soft furnishings and soft toys have been removed. All toys are wipeable and will be thoroughly cleaned before and after each play session.
- We have introduced clear one-way directional demarcation throughout all communal areas to avoid the need for any close contact
- Safe socially distanced seating in the cafe. All food and drink will be freshly prepared according to the strict health and hygiene requirements.
- There is hand sanitiser at reception and we request that everyone uses this upon entry.
- Please scan the ‘Test and Trace’ QR code upon entry.
- Face masks are required to be worn in all communal areas.
- Access to the play area is now only via the lift.
For everyone’s safety, we request that customers abide by the following rules:
- Please avoid children running around outside of their designated play zone.
- No sharing of food and drink.
- Please wash hands thoroughly at the beginning and the end of a session.
- Avoid loud screaming and raised voices where possible.
- Buggy parking is available both downstairs and upstairs. However, to avoid overcrowding and safe distancing , if you are able to avoid bringing a buggy that would be appreciated.
- PLEASE DO NOT VISIT THE PREMISES IF YOU ARE FEELING UNWELL OR ARE DISPLAYING ANY SYMPTOMS SUCH AS A PERSISTENT COUGH, A RAISED TEMPERATURE OR HAVE LOST YOUR SENSE OF TASTE OR SMELL.